Besties, Questies, and the Resties
A downloadable game
SPECIAL: Grinderbin's Mobile Market of Ridiculous Magic Items is live, funded, and hitting stretch goals on Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jessegalena/grinderbins-mobile-market-of-ri...
Besties, Questies, and the Resties: Generate unique NPC appearances, attitudes, quests, and more
NPCs (non-player characters) are a source of lifeblood for the world. How active and compelling they are is often a reflection on how engaging the world as a whole is. They are a window into cultures, mysteries, and the personalities that make exploring and roleplaying enjoyable.
But sometimes, you don’t have a fleshed-out NPC at the ready, let alone their appearance, connection to their community, occupation, or even a minor (or major) quest they need some savvy people to help them with.
These three All Dice Tables give GMs the tools to quickly create an NPC that isn’t just unique in their appearance, but special in terms of their attitude, occupation, hobbies, quirks, needs, and more. You can use these tables individually to better define specific aspects of an NPC, or use them all together to create a special character with an equally special quest specific to them and their needs.
All Dice Table Collections:
- One Thing Led to Another... A Villain's Origin, Multi-Point Plan, and Unexpected Banes and Boons They Encounter
- Since You've Been Gone: NPC Life Events While the Party is Away
- Creature Feature: Unique Encounters
- Divine Intervention: Quests and Cryptic Omens from the Gods and a Deity Generator to Create New Gods
- Besties, Questies, and the Resties: Generate an NPC with a distinct look, personality, quest, and more
Written by Jesse Galena and Thomas George.
|Author||Jesse Galena - RexiconJesse|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.