This sounds pretty cool and useful to create villains backgrounds in a second. Thank you I guess I'll keep it next to me for my upcoming solo games!
One Thing Led to Another... A Villain's Origin, Multi-Point Plan, and Unexpected Banes and Boons They Encounter
A downloadable game
The villain and their plan are living, changing things
The villain didn’t start off as a villain. They had a (possibly normal) life, and then one thing led to another. Likewise, their plan for domination, destruction, or other deviant deeds is just as fluid and subject to change given outside influences or personal choices.
With a roll of the dice, you can use these 3 All Dice Tables to generate or influence your villain’s backstory, plan, and the boons and banes they discover while enacting it. You can use them individually to help give your villain a more dynamic story or you can roll all three and let that guide you on the goal of your next campaign. Or you can read the tables and let it be an influence to you. You can do whatever you want. It’s your game.
This book contains 3 All Dice Tables to make your villain and their plan more entertaining and dynamic:
- One Thing Led to Another… The Origins of a Villain
- A Step-By-Step Guide to the Villain’s Multipoint Plan
- The Unexpected Banes and Boons They Experienced for Their Plan
All Dice Table Collections:
- One Thing Led to Another... A Villain's Origin, Multi-Point Plan, and Unexpected Banes and Boons They Encounter
- Since You've Been Gone: NPC Life Events While the Party is Away
- Creature Feature: Unique Encounters
- Divine Intervention: Quests and Cryptic Omens from the Gods and a Deity Generator to Create New Gods
- Besties, Questies, and the Resties: Generate an NPC with a distinct look, personality, quest, and more
Click download now to get access to the following files: